[Cin] [spam?] Re: Looking into minimal alternative Shortcuts

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:25:03 CEST 2020

Georgy, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for stating what we should not be "doing
something because that is what everyone else does".  Because if we all did
everything the same then we would all be driving Volkswagens instead of
driving what makes the most sense for us.  We are only looking into the
possibility of providing a workaround for mostly new users as it is already
such a large learning curve to use Cinelerra.