[Cin] [spam?] Re: Looking into minimal alternative Shortcuts

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:08:30 CEST 2020

Hi Georgy, I agree with you. I think that this inclusion of these shortcuts
is to facilitate the use of new users, since in computer applications
Ctrl-s and Ctrl-z are very common in most of them to save and undo.

I only indicated that instead of making two lines that do the same in the
file menu, it would be better to make one indicating the two shortcuts.

I think that a wizard to customize shortcuts is not possible in the type of
language that Cinelerra uses. But I don't understand programming.

Regards.