[Cin] Perpetual session

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:29:32 CEST 2020

To me everything seems OK: no crash or freeze with fast reverse, both
with transitions and without. It seems to me (but it's not sure
because I didn't keep yesterday's data) that the reverse and fast
reverse are slightly slower than yesterday's release.
I tested with X11 and OpenGL; with vdpau; vaapi and none (I have an
AMD graphic card now); with perpetual session and without. There are
slight differences in performance but nothing important.

PS: I apologize for wasting your time with "perpetual session" and
"move/swap up/down": yesterday I had compiled without deleting the
.bcast5. So the traces of the sessions before the compilation were
left. Today, by compiling and deleting the .bcast5, I didn't have any
more strange sentences in the terminal.

PPS: I attach "installation.tex" because I made a very small modification