[Cin] Cool stuff

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Sep 16 17:26:07 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

i have found an interesting video which shows how you can convert
footage with a lower FPS to a video with a much higher FPS without any
losses.

https://youtu.be/sFN9dzw0qH8

https://github.com/baowenbo/DAIN

The nice thing is that this software is free of charge. For my
commercial projects I mainly use Da Vinci Resolve and there is the same
possibility which I use again and again. This feature is great if you
want to create slow motion effects and you only have footage that was
created with a low FPS.  I don't know if one day this software will be
used for Cinelerra, but it would be a great feature to use. Maybe you
can transfer footage from Cinelerra to this tool with a mouse click and
transfer it back to Cinelerra after the rendering is finished? Even if
an integration would not be possible, you can use this tool independently.

Sam

P.S.: By the way, the problems with the language plugin and web site are
still bothering me, but a solution will surely be found soon.