[Cin] Cool stuff

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:55:04 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Wednesday 16 September 2020 18:26:07 Sam via Cin написал(а):
> Hi guys,
>
> i have found an interesting video which shows how you can convert
> footage with a lower FPS to a video with a much higher FPS without any
> losses.
>
> https://youtu.be/sFN9dzw0qH8
>
> https://github.com/baowenbo/DAIN

---
Requirements and Dependencies
Ubuntu (We test with Ubuntu = 16.04.5 LTS)
Python (We test with Python = 3.6.8 in Anaconda3 = 4.1.1)
Cuda & Cudnn (We test with Cuda = 9.0 and Cudnn = 7.0)
PyTorch (The customized depth-aware flow projection and other layers require ATen API in PyTorch = 1.0.0)
GCC (Compiling PyTorch 1.0.0 extension files (.c/.cu) requires gcc = 4.9.1 and nvcc = 9.0 compilers)
NVIDIA GPU (We use Titan X (Pascal) with compute = 6.1, but we support compute_50/52/60/61 devices, should you have devices with higher compute capability, please revise this)
----

quite a lot of Nvidia dependencies :}

But may be someone will port it to OpenCL ...someday.

Thanks anyway!