[Cin] frei0r plugins

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:05:52 CEST 2020

Andrew, 88 plugins -- I wonder are there any that are so unique that CinGG
should have them?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:19 AM Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> I tried to recompile CinGG's version of ffmpeg with those plugins enabled:
>
> FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--enable-frei0r" (I have frei0r plugins 1.7.0 installed)
> and after tweaking  /usr/share/cin/ffmpeg/plugin.opts (added frei0r
> filter_name=vignette at very end of it) I can see this plugin and even use
> some effects. But not sure where  to find exact documentation for all those
> parameters?

Some are at (you have to scroll down to frei0r...)
   https://www.mltframework.org/plugins/PluginsFilters/

Site seems to be

> https://www.dyne.org/software/frei0r/

I liked the way they spelled --  Miscro*$*oft / Win*doz*