[Cin] Current (10 sep 2020) pdf manual has some pictures displaced?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:42:26 CEST 2020

Hello!

I was just looking into Manual, and found

"Figure 13.16: A Tablet with Android Remote Control" currently visually in section  "13.3 The commercial DB", p. 440 instead of p 439.

Also, on p.446 I can read

"13.4.1      Use Case #1 – EasyCap Model # DC60
A very specific case using an Easy CAPture USB 2.0 Video Adapter with Audio,
Model #DC60 (supports NTSC and PAL) is shown here next. The setup for this
device is seen in figure 13.21. A somewhat unusual choice to make note of in this

shouldn't it be figure 13.20 ? where I can see CinGG windows, and not just external view of devices .....

There might be others I overlooked