[Cin] Current (10 sep 2020) pdf manual has some pictures displaced?

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:38:13 CEST 2020

The problem is when there is no physical space on the page to hold the
image (in the position we indicated); so it happens especially with
large images -smaller images can often be fixed. The choice is whether
to leave a blank space in a page with the image moving to the
beginning of the next page (where it is located), but always within
the same section, as Andrew prefers; or to let Latex fill the blank
space with the next section and put the image at the beginning of the
idea, it's not difficult to fix it. What do you think? Andrey, what do
you think?