[Cin] Current (10 sep 2020) pdf manual has some pictures displaced?

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:42:54 CEST 2020

Hi Andrea and Andrew!
I think that it's OK if fig. 10.8 and 16.2 placed on next page relative
their reference.
There is Russian standard for research reports (GOST 7.32-2017) that
says (p. 6.5.1) that figures should be placed after it's reference on
same page or (if no space left) on next page.  So I think it's ok.
As far as I can understand the typography rules that empty space on page
must be filled by text or figures. LaTeX tries it's best to follow this
rule.

--
Best regards,
Andrey