[Cin] Current (10 sep 2020) pdf manual has some pictures displaced?

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:53:41 CEST 2020

The little addendum for Andrew. You can setup the github repo for manual
clone the cinelerra's git and bound it to sharelatex.com.
The sharelatex provides full functional latex editor for web browser.
The only limitation on free account I found for myself is compile time.
But you can easily overcome this by use \includeonly command in latex.

--
Andrey