[Cin] Histogram Plugin add on feature

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Sep 21 10:34:55 CEST 2020

> Of note though is that the "Linear to Log Slider" will look different
> until you slide it all the way to LOG which is what it was in the
> original Histogram.  Adding the Linear and the percentages for sliding
> provides the capability to see a more versatile histogram.
Due to my little time to test, I ask you,...
If I open an old project where there are Histogram plugin on the tracks,
does my Project work as it was before?

Histogram is a tool very common in other Graphics/Photo (DigiKam,
RawTherapee, Gimp) and NLEs programs, because very useful to Color
Correction. Has anyone made a comparison (with the same frame, or image)
to have a homogeneus result? I hope You understand what I mean. (really
bad English) :-/
Thanks!

IgorBeg