[Cin] A few questions about cinelerra-gg

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Tue Apr 13 21:18:27 CEST 2021

@Stefan,

For creating animations, would one not use something like StopMotion or QstopMotion, and just import the created
images into Cinelerra? What are multiple layers for then? Or do I misunderstand?

>But what Cinelerra does not really expose is the technical aspects for
>example one, two's, in betweens. I think you would visually want to
>see
>those aspects as well, similar to metadata within the compositor.

I am not familiar with animations, other than Michael Hickox on YouTube, what are the technical aspects you refer to?

MatN