[Cin] offtopic: blender video rendering script

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 13:24:25 CEST 2021

The script of fary54 has 2 great merits: it uses an optimal number of
cores that make the rendering 4 times faster without raising too much
the T; it allows to use the work done in CinGG (thanks to the render
farm) with the encoding done through external ffmpeg (that is more
efficient than the internal one).
@Andrew
do you think it's possible to integrate it in CinGG (shell commands)
and maybe make it more general allowing to choose more codecs, etc?
Maybe taking a cue from the Python script you mentioned!
Because of my incompetence I can't get fary54's script to work on my
CinGG, and I don't understand the cause.