[Cin] Test rendering whit x265

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:18:30 CEST 2021

I did some more tests with x265. The details can be found in the
attached file, here I put a summary table where "Before" are the
results of the previous test that used a build with ffmpeg-4.4 but
without the latest patch. "Build" represents the test with ffmpeg-4.4
with the latest patch applied and "AppImage" represents the test done
with appimage-multibit which has ffmpeg-4.3 with the latest patch.
There are no big differences. Strange thing is that with "AppImage" we
have correspondence of the project frames ("7500"), with the "Build"
we still have the difference 7470 and 7500 that we had also in
"Before". Shouldn't the "Build" with the "AppImage" be the same?

                       Before          Build             AppImage

x265-10-bit     27.5 fps        28.2 fps        27.8 fps

x265-12-bit     25.5 fps        25.8 fps        25.35 fps

x265-hi           10.6 fps        10.6 fps        10.9 fps

If you have more specific tests to request, please let me know.