[Cin] Test rendering whit x265

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:13:52 CEST 2021

Andrea, thank you for doing the tests.  It is worrisome about the 7470
versus 7500 frames.
Are the generated files the same size?
Does ydiff show any non-zero difference in the output?  (cd to cinelerra
directory; type "make ydiff"; then type "./ydiff video1.mp4 video2.mp4")
I will do some small test also.