[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 01:18:46 CEST 2021

Andrew, more testing of "many tracks (armed/disarmed), many plugins, shared
plugins, gang modes, etc...?" and it seems like a really good fix.  Will
wait to hear back from Andrea too.

But there must be one more place that needs the same type of fix yet for
GANG audio mode.  This is currently working if you drag an audio plugin to
a 2-channel audio track - that is, when you get back to regular mode you
can see that the plugin is on both audio tracks.  But when you have In/Out
pointers and use the "attach effect" method instead, it only shows on the
initial track.

Andrea, you have to have both patches in: in_out_selection.diff AND
in_out_selection-2.diff .