[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:34:46 CEST 2021

As usual, my fault: I had only applied the second patch.....

Now I add the 4 patches and it works fine. If I use "Gang Media" (only
the master track is visible) and apply a plugin to the master track
only, this plugin is not propagated to the slaves tracks, whether
armed or not. See image. To the master track the plugin is applied
even if the track is unarmed. I think that's right, since "Attach
Effect" applies to the affected track only.
By Drag&Drop the plugin from the Resource window, this is applied to
all armed tracks (whether master or slave) and none of the unarmed
ones. I think that's right too.