[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 23:09:13 CEST 2021

Andrea, so far I agree with your statement -- it seems the most consistent
and this fixes 90% of the bug introduced in June, 2020.  The other 10% as
stated previously is that "drag effect" works for both of 2 Audio channel
tracks when in Gang Channels mode BUT "attach effect" does not.   Thanks
for testing too as I do not always know what is supposed to work and how.

I think the best course of action, in line with BT#577, is to use
> patches 1 and 2, which work fine, and not use 3 and 0004. I remember
> it being a long discussion to get that result and I wouldn't want to
> start all over again. Phyllis, what do you think?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/pipermail/cin/attachments/20210807/d0a77c9e/attachment.htm>

More information about the Cin mailing list