[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 01:10:37 CEST 2021

On Saturday, August 7, 2021, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> Hi Andrew_R,
> I have little time to reply here now, but could you read the good Manual,
> section 5.2.1  (https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual.pdf)
> before make patches and create an other item for Preferences, please?

I sure will re-read this section, thanks!

just I thought documentation always can be changed/extended if new idea how
to get it work both ways can be found.

making small changes in codebase is good for my practice, and hopefully
recording my mistakes publically will be useful for those who might want to
make different changes in CinGG in future (or even for future myself)

sorry for surprizing amount of mails on every little subject - have enough
time for life!