[Cin] html manual on gang modes

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 01:44:01 CEST 2021

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Displaying_tracks_Ganged_mo.html

i see it described there as well

===
NOTES:

When in Gang Channels or Gang Media mode, if the first audio track is not
disarmed, but any of its connected channel tracks are, the disarm of those
channels are ignored and all channels are treated as being armed. This is
to be consistent with the purpose of using this mode; the purpose being
that any edits to the first master track are automatically propagated to
all other channels.
==

but again, I never used Ardour (or any audio DAW) but I thought idea of
locked/protected tracks still common there? At very minimum it gives you
more fine control about editing...

note, my implementation of hidden preference actually done in localsession,
too, just like gang_mode itself.

Also I think this line has a typo (ares instead of are) ?

"More details ares described next about master tracks"

Finally, is there a way to numerate chapters in html output? ( so reference
to numbered chapter can be easily found by browser's search function.)