[Cin] variable fast/slow playback speed hack

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:44:28 CEST 2021

Andrew,

> so i wondered if changing speed for fast/slow reverse and normal playback
> was possible..
>
> after few hours of hacking I made this patch.
>
> it makes fast/slow playback speed configurable in Cinelerra_rc via new
> stored variables:

I like it!  Since I do not know C++, I am just asking if "TransportCommand"
lines in other .h files need changing too?  For example:

fileref.h:      TransportCommand *command;
module.h:       TransportCommand *nested_command;
packagerenderer.h:      TransportCommand *command;
playbackengine.h:       int put_command(TransportCommand *command, int
reset);
playbackengine.h:       TransportCommand *command, *stop_command;
playbackengine.h:       TransportCommand *next_command, *sent_command;
renderengine.h: int arm_command(TransportCommand *command);
renderengine.h: TransportCommand *command;
transportque.h:class TransportCommand
transportque.h: TransportCommand();
transportque.h: ~TransportCommand();
transportque.h: void copy_from(TransportCommand *command);

You probably already went over the above, but just making sure and if all
is good then I can check it into GIT.  One of the things I like about it is
that if you never use SLOW, you can set it to a different fast speed and
get 2 different FAST speeds !  This gives you some of the capability of a
Shuttle.  Let me know and thanks, Phyllis