[Cin] variable fast/slow playback speed hack

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:29:03 CEST 2021

Andrew, this went to my SPAM instead of Inbox so I just found it now which
explains why I did not understand the followup patch that did go to the
Inbox.  Sometimes I wonder about Gmail.  I think I am going to stop what I
am supposed to be doing and test this instead because it sounds like fun !

so i wondered if changing speed for fast/slow reverse and normal playback