[Cin] Fwd: in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:37:11 CEST 2021

I did a lot of testing on how the plugins work in the 3 modes of Gang
(patch 1 and 2 only). I summarized the results in a table. If you can
match the behavior I found you will do me a favor.
The only thing that doesn't make sense to me (?) is RMB --> Attach
Effect in Gang None. It also applies on unarmed tracks; in my opinion
it should be more consistent to only act on armed tracks.