[Cin] New AppImage release with mostly only changes for Android/Termux builds

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 04:02:47 CET 2021

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021, Phyllis Smith via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> The November AppImage is available now in the usual place along with the
> updated releasenotes, pdf manual, and html manual.
>
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20211130-x86_64.AppImage
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20211130-multibit.AppImage
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-
> 20211130-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20211130-i386.AppImage
>
> I am still trying to come up with a solution for 32-bit AppImage on Debian
> 11 Bullseye, but I think we do not currently have the expertise to fix
> this.  I was able to get it to build/compile on 11 but it just SEGV's when
>
> *Very sketchy notes on doing a build for an Android tablet/phone are at:*
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/
> Android_Tablet_or_Phone_wit.html
> Need Andrew and Andrea to read this over and fix it.

If you have empty versions of locale.alias, locale.dir, and
$PREFIXshare/X11localeen_US.UTF-8en_US.UTF-8XLC_LOCALE

probably add slashes like this

If you have empty versions of locale.alias, locale.dir, and
$PREFIX/share/X11/locale/en_US.UTF-8/XLC_LOCALE

--
You can even build a package version similiar to Debian, just with 'pkg
searchpkg install' instead of 'apt search/install' and with '*-static'

probably can be edited to

You can even build a package version similiar to Debian, just with 'pkg
search pkg_name / pkg  install pkg_name' instead of 'apt search/install
pkg_name' and with '*-static' instead of '*-dev/-devel packages