[Cin] New AppImage release with mostly only changes for Android/Termux builds

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:22:52 CET 2021

MatN:
Have you loaded a video file with audio that is of type mkv? that type
seems to fail more often.
But I am having difficulty with my Debian setup so that besides not getting
out to the network, I have not yet got sound to work.
I have been creating AppImage on Debian 9.1 32-bit the same way since May
of this year and last month was the first time anyone mentioned a problem
with it on Debian Bullseye.

Andrea/Andrew:
I have fixed the manual section on Android as you both noted.