[Cin] New AppImage release with mostly only changes for Android/Termux builds

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Dec 2 07:18:38 CET 2021

@Andrea,

I stand corrected, my 32 bit Debian 32 bit on VirtualBox was used in
November to build the 32 bit version, I found notes. The 64 bit version
was not used before for building.

For qemu audio, I chose ICH6. ICH9 did not work at all on deb11 aarch64.
With ICH6 the audio control (cmd line: pavucontrol, it is probably also
on the taskbar depending on your desktop) shows output and input with
line out and in plugged in. It did not produce sound in the host yet,
that is apparently an issue, but not needed for me right now. AC97
might work too.
For qemu client configuration, I use exclusively virt-manager up to
know, and run qemu in user space.

For pointing device, use the tablet, not the mouse. It works easier.

MatN