[Cin] New AppImage release with mostly only changes for Android/Termux builds

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:48:45 CET 2021

@MatN
QEMU vm configuration (I left the default):

- Hypervisor: KVM (strange: I had read that for 32-bit guests KVM
could not work)

- CPU Model:  EPYC-Rome (I wish! I actually have a Ryzen 3700X)

- Virtual Net:    Default (NAT)

- Mouse and Keyboard:  PS/2

- Screen:   Server Spice

- Video:    QXL (does not work with other options!)

- Audio:    HDA (ICH9)

- USB:  USB3

I didn't touch Debian or the VM. I just had to install some
dependencies that, apparently, bld_prepare.sh didn't have installed.
Maybe the fault is the DE used (LxQT) which is really minimal and
unstable.
Anyway the build from git works fine, video and audio. I only have
problems with AV1.
I have tried VP8, webm, Vorbis and h264, mkv. The only strange
messages on the terminal are:

FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream times estimated:
/home/test-deb/Video/1280.webm
int MWindow::load_filenames(ArrayList<char*>*, int, int, int):
[...]
FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream times estimated:
/home/test-deb/Video/sample_1280x720_surfing_with_audio.mkv
int MWindow::load_filenames(ArrayList<char*>*, int, int, int):

But everything seems to work fine (remember: in the build, not appimage).