[Cin] New AppImage release with mostly only changes for Android/Termux builds

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Fri Dec 3 09:33:34 CET 2021

Yesterday I managed to get Debian11 32 bit working on real hardware.
I got both the static and AppImage version of CinGG to build, both seem
to work (more testing needed).
- I installed git, then pulled down the latest from CinGG, did
  sudo /blds/bld_prepare.sh , and the static built fine, not other
  software needed.
- I then installed the i386 version as per bld_appimage.sh, then the
  AppImage build when fine too.
So I did not have to install any extra software, it just worked.

I did not install any patches, have not tested av1 movies yet.

If you suspect something wrong with your Debian install, I could take a
look if you want.
- install inxi (sudo apt install inxi).
- do "inxi -F >inxi.txt"
- do "sudo journalctl -xb" >journal.txt"

And zip the two files and mail me, maybe I can see something wrong.

MatN