[Cin] lpcm for bluray hacks!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:06:18 CET 2021

So, this time I tried to integrate encoder I was talking about earlier into
Cingg.

files for git am

it... initiializes, and then famous for me android/termux audio crash
comes...

Terje, Andrea - you can try it even with stereo (but high bit depth/high
freq) audio tracks...

after hopefully successfull rebuild (encoder added to our ffmpeg copy, so
rebuild)

select ffmpeg > m2ts, and for audio m2ts_pcm.m2ts

try render, and listen to resulting m2ts file with mpv or vlc. or even try
to burn it into real bd disk..