[Cin] old script - mkframelist

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 03:29:49 CET 2021

OK, so I went down the rabbit hole, just like Alice in Wonderland.  The
manual has the lines to a similar working script that is easy to access:

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Image_Sequence_Creation.html

In executing mkframelist, which mostly works although /dev/stdin does not
have permission by default (can just be easily changed to "cat -"
instead), I still could not create a workable sequence list without doing
additional editing.  It has some advantages over the one in the manual, but
I decided to slightly improve the one in the manual instead to make it
clearer and more flexible.  I checked this Manual change into GIT.

So in summary, I do not think it necessary to include mkframelist (which is
no licensing problem since the script says Creative Commons) because it is
just as easy to reference the manual and the capability will not be lost.
If you disagree, please just let me know.  Thanks, Phyllis