[Cin] old script - mkframelist

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:58:36 CET 2021

On Monday, December 13, 2021, Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
wrote:

> @Andrew
> Sorry, I didn't put the list file.
> Changing the path to absolute, loading in CinGG works fine. Maybe you
> should have the script produce the absolute path?

According to documentation it should do this if your output (listfile) not
in the same diectory as input files.

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Timelapse_Sequence_Images_A.html

===
If <path> is the same on both outfile and infiles, then file.jpg is created
in the same directory as infiles, the directory contains the entire asset,
and the file list uses relative paths; otherwise the file list contains
absolute paths.
====

does it behave according to documentation?

> Note: I used images of resolution 1280*720 and others 720*1280
> (vertical!). The script took only the size of the first image and then
> set it to all the others.

well, this is good to know. So no crash even if image dimensions are
different initially?

@Georgy