[Cin] old script - mkframelist

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:29:41 CET 2021

Feedback; and now I am moving on to other issues:

*Georgy/Andrea *- you are right the ligature only shows up if I copy/paste
from the pdf file which I should not have done.
*Andrew* - changed in the Auxiliary program section to imagelist instead of
jpeglist and noted that user can edit the file to change the frame rate or
other values if needed. Tested Load and Save section description and made
some changes for clarification there.  It all seems to work as now
described.
*Problem* - somewhat confused when Andrea said he loaded images where some
were 1280x720 and others 720x1280 and I even loaded different but similar
image width/height images with no crash (65x65, 69x68, 70x58, 58x70, 63x63,
83x64).  So there must be something else going on that is specifically
causing the crash but the Freelancer is now going to look into that.

Checked into the Manual GIT, minor fixes in these 2 sections.