[Cin] Fwd: Webpage Translation into Spanish

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Dec 19 10:10:45 CET 2021

Hi Aldana,

Sorry for the late reply, I was very busy with my work.

I don't quite understand the problem with the translation website, since
you are still registered as a translator. It seems to be a technical
problem with a plugin. I will have time to take care of this problem
after Christmas holidays and will try to fix this problem.

Thanks for your help, you will hear from me.

Sam