[Cin] Fwd: Webpage Translation into Spanish

Aldana Montiel aldanamontiel94 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 14:39:25 CET 2021

Hi Sam!

No problem, we are all busy this time of the year.

I attached a screenshot of the message that appears when I log in to the
account.

In the meantime, I would love to help with the translation of the software
but I will need some guidance since I could not quite understand the guide
from the webpage. If you could help with that, I would really appreciate it.

No rush at all.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Aldana.