[Cin] Three PCIe capture cards with analog video capabilities and Linux support

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:56:55 CET 2021

Terje,
This is interesting information and more people would have access to it, if
it was posted to the Forum instead of the mailing list.  Casual users can
look at the forum without joining and then could read this and a lot of the
other non-CinelerraGG code specific emails/questions.  A lot of users do
not join the mailing list and never get a chance to view this helpful
information.