[Cin] Three PCIe capture cards with analog video capabilities and Linux support

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:57:13 CET 2021

Phyllis,
Yes I agree, but was just (temporary) unable to post new topic on the
forum, also even after resetting my password and login.

If there also was an additional search box to the archive mailing list
easy visible on the forum, this could help forum users to find and view
related information of interest that pass through the mailing lists.

My thought was that capture cards and especially the few available
analog options, is part of the workflow or infrastructure to make
available for and integrate with Cin-GG/ffmpeg formats or presets..