[Cin] Openjpeg update ....

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 02:13:31 CET 2021

В сообщении от Thursday 04 February 2021 02:25:17 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
> Yes, I will test on an older distro too (if I can figure out how to boot
> into that!).
> So far I can not get it to build and get the following error BUT I have to
> figure it out myself so I learn how.
>
> > g++: error:
> > /mnt0/build5/cinelerra-5.1/mplexlo/../thirdparty/openjpeg-2.4.0/bin/libopenjp2.a:
> > No such file or directory

Do not forgot to re-run autgen.sh after patching? (while I think in this case
it stopped at ffmpeg build for me, when I forgot this step)

Also, apparently even libdav1d 0.5.1  unbuildable on Ubuntu 16.04.7 ?
So far I added --disable-dav1d for my configure ....

I think I had patch for building new nasm as thirdparty (attached)
do not forgot to add nasm's tar.gz into thirdparty/src
if you want to test this too ....