[Cin] Openjpeg update ....

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:14:28 CET 2021

Andrew,

Do not forgot to re-run autgen.sh after patching? (while I think in this
> case
> it stopped at ffmpeg build for me, when I forgot this step)

I did get openjpeg-2.4.0 built and the results look good, but I still want
to test on an older distro yet tomorrow.  Thanks for the hints.

> Also, apparently even libdav1d 0.5.1  unbuildable on Ubuntu 16.04.7 ?
> So far I added --disable-dav1d for my configure ....

 That is probably true because the NASM requirement is higher than what is
on even currently still supportable distros.  For example, 0.6 dav1d
requires NASM 2.14 which is above that of older distros.  This is best left
for users to compile on their own if they really, really need to have it.

> I think I had patch for building new nasm as thirdparty (attached)
> do not forgot to add nasm's tar.gz into thirdparty/src
> if you want to test this too ....

I will test this after I have finished openjpeg and checked that in.