[Cin] Openjpeg update ....

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:05:20 CET 2021

Checked in Andrew's patch and updated openjpeg-2.4.0 after testing on
Ubuntu 16 -- just little tests but it does seem a little faster to render
Jpeg Sequence  (4.027 versus 4.169 on a small 1'30' video).

Andrea/Walter -- if you have time could you GIT pull and rebuild and make a
small test too?

I did get openjpeg-2.4.0 built and the results look good, but I still want