[Cin] Cinelerra GG bugtracker does not allow new reports

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Feb 18 08:09:19 CET 2021

We have had this problem before. It works if you report the same issue twice (save the text you entered the first time). See issue 298 (https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=298) . Although I seem to recall you could do something on the logon password page that was a workaround. Maybe the IP address box?

MatN