[Cin] Debate on batch render

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:02:27 CET 2021

Thank you very much Andrew Randrianasulu and Phyllis, for your interest in
improving this tool. I think that with these changes we eliminate a very
dangerous option and another problematic that does not have much logic in a
batch render window. And we greatly improve this wizard.
I wouldn't know how to do this. I guess it's not going to be a problem for
a person who understands the C language.