[Cin] Debate on batch render

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:57:23 CET 2021

*Batch Render is more of an "advanced feature"* and I suspect the casual
user will never use it, but it is there for those who need it.  A recent
example being Ugin who needed it and from what he said in his email, he got
it working for him right away without any real problem.

There are quite a few features in CinelerraGG that most people will never
use.  For example, *Render Farm is 12 pages* in the manual and only someone
with more in depth knowledge will ever use it..  The *Title plugin is 10
pages* long but most people can use it without having to read and
understand all 10 pages, but still there are questions about all of the
time.

So we need to *make Batch Render seem more usable *without having to read
only 5 pages AND without removing key features that were added, not for
fun, but for necessity.     ...Phyllis