[Cin] Debate on batch render

preobraz at gmail.com preobraz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:30:07 CET 2021

Since I was mentioned in this thread, I will say that during the batch
rendering tests, 4 files were deleted from me. Then I did not know the
reasons for deleting them, and before experiments I always try to make
backups, but for someone this behavior can ruin the whole wonderful
impression of Cinelerra-GG.
--
Ugin.