[Cin] Debate on batch render

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Jan 12 10:51:15 CET 2021

My quickly reply.
I read all this long debate and the igor_ubuntu's article in his blog
about "Batch Render".
I think that the problem is How many users use that features?
I don't use them but, maybe, somebody yes, as I always said in MantisBT;
then you can not decide if delete/hide a function that is used (?) by
other users, I think. Would be better that a modal window, with a
warning, came out before overwrite a project? Yes.

I think that a user can do a test on a short video/project (or create a
backup for your own important works) before going on some feature like
Batch Rendering, and reading the Manual: many people are doing a lot of
work to write it.

I would like to know how many people use this and that function, so a
developer can make the right thing, if he is not a filmaker/editor.

IgorBeg