[Cin] Debate on batch render

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Jan 13 10:11:09 CET 2021

What do you think about a middle way, if igor_ubuntu, Andrea_Paz,
RafaMar, and so on, agree with me?
Hide (and disable) only the "Save to EDL path" button for avoid mistake
and lose your project BUT leaving the "warn if jobs/session mismatched"
checkbox. That checkbox is not dangerous for losing your project and it
may be useful sometimes.

IgorBeg