[Cin] Debate on batch render

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:25:25 CET 2021

Please do not worry Phyllis, I hope this problem you mention will be
resolved as soon as possible, after all Cinelerra is our Hobby.
I believe that in this new version the window gains in security and is less
problematic, now no one is going to lose their xml project due to an
erroneous and totally unnecessary function, nor will there be more
notifications of bugs due to the known problem of "x job EDLs do not match
session edl"
Greetings Phyllis and thank you for your good work and great patience.

Igor, ok, I agree to keep this option, since it does not imply any danger
of losing the xml project, but with a small change, which by default is
turned off.

I will tell my programmer friend about it and I guess there will be no
problem in re-enabling this feature, and I will send it back to Phyllis.

Thanks for your proposal Igor.

Thanks to all the people who participate in the debate on this issue.

P.S. I would like to have more information about transitions to see if it
would be possible to add the ffmpeg transitions proposed by Ugin days ago
in Cinlerra GG.