[Cin] Debate on batch render

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:37:27 CET 2021

Hello again, my friend has sent me two versions of the batchrender.C file

He has told me the following, that he has reviewed everything and improved
the removal of these functions.

In these two versions, in one it eliminates the two conflicting functions,
in another only the dangerous one and maintains the one that *Igor*
requested, but it has made that every time one closes the application and
reopens it, the status of this switch will be turned off. He has told me
that this ensures that if one wants to render through the terminal without
opening the application, there will be no conflicts due to versions or
sessions.

*Phyllis*, these are the most correct versions of all that I have sent,
together we decide if "warn if jobs / session mismatched" is kept or not.

I vote blank, so for the moment Igor wins. As it does not represent any
danger, and in the way that my friend has done, this function does not
bother me at all. As it was before, there were even users who thought it
was a bug, now this will no longer happen and users who wish to use this
function can continue to do so.

Regards.