[Cin] two more english tips?

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:41:18 CET 2021

> I think problem may be  exactly in this - we see selection, but no
specific
> signal (generated when we *change* selection) sent yet, so whole function
send
> down empty string, and ffmpeg class not prepared for this ....

I am useless for the code, I am sorry I cannot help, I can only think of
the option that the first time FFMPEG is chosen the extension box is empty,
that the user sees it empty, without content, this will force him to choose
the extension, or at least the error will not reference the .mp4 file.

Another solution I can think of is to change mp4 to an extension that is
not usual today, simply to force the user to change it.

Anyway, in the guide that I have written to facilitate the understanding of
the tool, I recommend clicking on mp4 the first time the wizard is used to
avoid this error. I sent it to you in case you want to translate in
Russian. I would love to know Russian, it is a language that has always
been pleasant to the ear.