[Cin] two more english tips?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:52:54 CET 2021

В сообщении от Friday 22 January 2021 12:41:18 Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux via Cin написал(а):
> > I think problem may be  exactly in this - we see selection, but no
> specific
> > signal (generated when we *change* selection) sent yet, so whole function
> send
> > down empty string, and ffmpeg class not prepared for this ....
>
> I am useless for the code, I am sorry I cannot help, I can only think of
> the option that the first time FFMPEG is chosen the extension box is empty,
> that the user sees it empty, without content, this will force him to choose
> the extension, or at least the error will not reference the .mp4 file.
>
> Another solution I can think of is to change mp4 to an extension that is
> not usual today, simply to force the user to change it.

I think this may affect normal rendering too (because they use same code!)
But something to test more ....

> Anyway, in the guide that I have written to facilitate the understanding of
> the tool, I recommend clicking on mp4 the first time the wizard is used to
> avoid this error. I sent it to you in case you want to translate in
> Russian. I would love to know Russian, it is a language that has always
> been pleasant to the ear.

Sorry, I'm very bad at translating even few pages of documentation :{

I think you did excellent work on making this document,
THANK YOU A TON!

There might be typo at very last line ("manual inline.")
Do you mean "online manual" ?