[Cin] About links to cin-cv repos

Aldana Montiel aldanamontiel94 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:41:21 CET 2021

Hi everyone!

I'm a little lost. This is a whole new world to me and I'm not sure what I
am suppose to do with the information that Igor provided me.

I've translated some sections that needed to be finished and at the same
time I correct those same sections. I haven't modified any link because I
don't know how to do it.

If someone can enlighten me on what I should do, I'll be very grateful :)

Greetings